Tuesday, 1 January 2013

あけましておめでとうございます!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you managed to usher in the new year in style!

I hanged out at Church, kanpai'ed at midnight, taught people how to yumseng (or should I say YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMSENG!) and played boggle.

Yes, boggle. Where all the native English speakers lost to Toki (why are you so good Toki!?!?!). Also, whenever Jesse shakes the boggle thing, the letters "Qu" and "x" will come out, leading to what Pastor Rich called "the most emotion ever to come out of playing boggle". And of course, there was Jesse and I doing our "this is a real word!" move, with things like "Ged" and "Yeo" (thank you Dictionary.com app!)

I don't have any cool photos, but my awesome cousin drew this:

She's an awesome illustrator/graphic designer (she did the kendo team logo I showed you before!). If you like what you see, amble over to ellustrate to view more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.