Friday, 4 January 2013

Gotta Collect 'Em All! Japanese Kit Kat version(:

I don't know if you know this, but KitKat is a huge deal in Japan. In fact, I recently saw this special KitKat for people enrolling into... places. Like school and work and things. You can actually give the KitKat as a gift, and each KitKat comes with a message inscribed on the chocolate.

And I find the box pretty too~
I bought two packs, one for me and one for Rena, and we're now going to try and get all 15 messages! Here are the four that we got (we had two messages that were exactly the same). One pack contains three KitKat bars.

"The Sakura will definitely blossom"

"Do you best! Fight!"

No translation needed.

"Be confident!"
Note: The translations may not be very accurate. Especially the "Be confident one", because the exact sentence is a pain to translate. I'm just giving you the meaning of the sentence(:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.